Clocks going back – time for a home fire safety check
The clocks go back THIS WEEKEND – 29 October 2023. For many people who care for someone, this means they’ll be popping over to change the clocks and check the heating.
If you provide informal care for someone, why not use this as an opportunity to complete the Home Fire Safety Checker for the person you care for? It’s free and it could save lives.
Protect what you love.
OSH UPDATE + FIRE
You will find many examples of good practices, information, guidance and advice, research reports, leaflets and much more that has been brought together in OSH UPDATE + FIRE www.oshupdate.com – THE key tool to all your happiness, health, safety and fire information requirements!
OSH UPDATE + FIRE is:
- is easily searchable by keywords, titles, journal names, standard number, authors, organisations, and will keep you and your colleagues alerted to hot topics such as air pollution, robots in the workplace, stress, mental health, wellbeing and aggression in the workplace, workplace health risks, lone workers, preparedness and business continuity, risk assessment, bioterrorism, management of road risks, all aspects of fire and related fire topics, workplace health and safety and much more.
- long established from mid 1990s with some of the databases in the collection service having information going back over 80 years or more.
- arguably the largest electronic collection in the world in these very wide subject areas from worldwide sources. There is a special collection of OSH legislation, guidance and advice within OSH UPDATE and FIRE!
- The 26 databases and contents are from worldwide class organisations such as the US NIOSH, the UK Health and Safety Executive, the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and many more similar organisations in the world.
This time of the year is a good time for all organisations worldwide to review their health and safety goals for 2023 and decide on the training or re-training that is needed for all levels of staff whether they are working from home or actually in the workplace and update their information resources.
- It is always good to keep researching and finding out if there are services and other ways of keeping up to date in this fast-changing world of ours.
- Time is precious and many people are really stretched in their jobs and find it difficult to keep ahead in current knowledge that they should have for their jobs.
- So help is at hand for those working in health, safety, fire and fire related industries which are brought together in an easy to use web service entitled OSH UPDATE + FIRE www.oshupdate.com that is constantly updated.
Then try these long established Practical, Affordable Solutions for your health, safety, fire and environment information needs from Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd.