Health, Safety, Environment and Fire sources for those seeking validated, authoritative and constantly updated information
In this fast moving world it is essential to have quick access to validated, authoritative and constantly updated information collections. Much time is spent these days searching the Internet for validated and authoritative information often resulting in out-of-date sources being retrieved. Collections brought together and maintained by information specialists are one sure way of getting good quality data.
As new research and new ways of working, with the attendant alterations in products, services and technology developments means that no-one, especially those responsible for fire, emergencies and preparedness in workplaces of all kinds, should be without the latest information.
These sources of information are offered by the long established Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd.
Searchers should also be aware that the myth abounding in the world that “everything is published on the Internet and is free” is just NOT true!
Worldwide occupational health, safety, hygiene, road safety, water safety and environment information; and premier worldwide collection of authoritative and validated fire information covering all aspects of fire, emergency and preparedness management. More…
- Full Text Databases
- Easily searchable with immediate access to full text documents
- Bibliographic Databases
- Hundreds of thousands of searchable records
- Authoritative and Validated
- Information from well-known organisations
- Regularly Updated
- Keep up-to-date with current trends and the latest information
- Long-established and used worldwide
- A long heritage with many satisfied users
- Available via the Internet
- No maintenance or manual updating required