Welcome to OSHWORLD
OSHWORLD is a website from Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd which contains news, articles, events and links for the Health, Safety, Environment and Fire community worldwide. It was established in 1996 and was previously known as Health and Safety World.
Edition 255 – March 2023
- International Women’s Day collaboration
- Train with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) in May 2023
- Fifty Years of the Institute of Occupational Medicine
- ILO welcomes first global agreement on working conditions and rights of professional football players
- Renewable energy jobs hit 12.7 million globally
- More than 2.5 Million Youth Reported E-Cigarette Use in 2022 in the USA
- Final 2021-2022 United States Flu Vaccination Coverage Estimates
- New ILO head puts social justice first
> Browse the News Archive.
The latest editorial is:
Solidarity with Ukraine and support for the Ukrainian people is unwavering
See also the archive of previous editorials.
See the latest article:
Tackling the productivity challenge
There is also an archive of previous Focus articles.
Diary of Events
The Diary of Events lists a wide range of Health, Safety, Fire, Chemical, Environment events, conferences, seminars, training courses and other related activities worldwide.
Keep up-to-date by subscribing to our news feed.
Country & Subject Links
A list of world wide web occupational health, safety, environment, chemical, fire and related sites listed by both Country and Subject.
Everyday reference source for Occupational Safety, Health, Fire, Chemical and Environment information seekers.
List of Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Information Products.
Searching the Internet
A Guide to a variety of other resources you can use to find information on the Internet and tips on how to search most effectively.
Presentations given by Sheila Pantry.
"OSHWORLD brings together a collection of up-to-date occupational safety and health resources, including high value web sites such as the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and International Labour Office (ILO), which help all those seeking quality information".
Dr Jukka Takala, Executive Director, Workplace Safety and Health Institute, Singapore was formerly Director of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and formerly the ILO Director of SafeWork, InFocus Programme on Safety and Health at Work and the Environment, Geneva.