Have you made your Booking for the FSE2004 - Food Safety in Europe Conference?
Following on the successful FSE2003 conference held in London last November, Angel Business Communications - publisher of EurOhs: European Occupational Health and Safety Magazine and E-Newsletter and Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd are now organising the FSE2004 conference, to be held on Tuesday, 9 November 2004, at the Royal National Hotel, Russell Square, London.
Neil Griffiths, Kevin Swoffer, Hazel Gowland, Patrick Wall, Geof Rayner and Euan MacAuslan are in the line-up of eminent speakers with backgrounds in government, retail, enforcement, health and education will discuss a range of topics:
- safe ways of catering in the workplace, catering in schools,
- securing a safe and healthy food industry from suppliers through to the consumer.
- an update on European food safety legislation
- obesity and future generations
- effective food hygiene training,
- food allergen avoidance - risk assessment for life, and what the retailers are doing about quality and healthiness of food
There will also be a talk on the work and initiatives of the European Food Safety Authority.
The web site www.fse2004.com gives all details, including a booking form.
For further details regarding bookings contact: Mary Meadows, Office and Logistics Manager, European Occupational Health and Safety Magazine (EurOhs), Angel Business Communications Ltd, 34 Warwick Road, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 1HE, UK | Tel: +44 (0) 1926 512424 | Fax: + 44 (0) 1926 512948 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.fse2004.com