Welcome to OSHWORLD
OSHWORLD is a website from Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd which contains news, articles, events and links for the Health, Safety, Environment and Fire community worldwide. It was established in 1996 and was previously known as Health and Safety World.
Edition 237 – September 2021
- G7 leaders donate 870 million vaccine doses for low and low-middle income countries over the next year
- Event: FPA, IFE and NFCC are pleased to announce the UK’s leading fire safety conference is back for 2021
- UK Company fined after fatal collision at former television centre
- UK Bromley library workers to strike over under-staffing
- Many new UK school buildings ‘have combustible insulation’
- FBU protects ‘vital’ fire safety apparatus
- Nearly one in three disabled workers surveyed treated unfairly at work during the pandemic – new UK TUC polling
> Browse the News Archive.
The latest editorial is:
Protect home workers and removal of some coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions
See also the archive of previous editorials.
See the latest article:
International Day of Peace – 21 September 2021
There is also an archive of previous Focus articles.
Diary of Events
The Diary of Events lists a wide range of Health, Safety, Fire, Chemical, Environment events, conferences, seminars, training courses and other related activities worldwide.
Keep up-to-date by subscribing to our news feed.
Country & Subject Links
A list of world wide web occupational health, safety, environment, chemical, fire and related sites listed by both Country and Subject.
Everyday reference source for Occupational Safety, Health, Fire, Chemical and Environment information seekers.
List of Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Information Products.
Searching the Internet
A Guide to a variety of other resources you can use to find information on the Internet and tips on how to search most effectively.
Presentations given by Sheila Pantry.
"OSHWORLD brings together a collection of up-to-date occupational safety and health resources, including high value web sites such as the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and International Labour Office (ILO), which help all those seeking quality information".
Dr Jukka Takala, Executive Director, Workplace Safety and Health Institute, Singapore was formerly Director of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and formerly the ILO Director of SafeWork, InFocus Programme on Safety and Health at Work and the Environment, Geneva.