Welcome to OSHWORLD
OSHWORLD is a website from Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd which contains news, articles, events and links for the Health, Safety, Environment and Fire community worldwide. It was established in 1996 and was previously known as Health and Safety World.
Edition 180 – December 2016
- HSE invites leaders in health & safety and HR to the Stress Summit 2017 in London
- UK Health and Safety Laboratory (HSL) presents the Complete Worker Health Solutions
- Pakistan: Shipbreaking workers demand jobs and safety
- UCATT calls for ‘humane’ action on extreme weather
- UK pilots welcome Euro drones plan
- Global: Electronics industry urged to act on chemical safety
- ECHA proposes nine substances for authorisation
- Course: Fire Risk Assessment and Management
- Course: Gas, Vapour and Dust Explosion Hazards, Protection, Mitigation and Prediction
- New partnership with India to beat antibiotic resistance
> Look through the News Archive.
The latest editorial is:
Have a Safe, Healthy and Happy Festive Season
See also the archive of previous editorials.
See the latest article:
Learn from the Past – Be prepared for the future
There is also an archive of previous Focus articles.
Diary of Events
The Diary of Events lists a wide range of Health, Safety, Fire, Chemical, Environment events, conferences, seminars, training courses and other related activities worldwide.
Keep up-to-date by subscribing to our news feed.
Country & Subject Links
A list of world wide web occupational health, safety, environment, chemical, fire and related sites listed by both Country and Subject.
Everyday reference source for Occupational Safety, Health, Fire, Chemical and Environment information seekers.
List of Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Information Products.
Searching the Internet
A Guide to a variety of other resources you can use to find information on the Internet and tips on how to search most effectively.
Presentations given by Sheila Pantry.
"OSHWORLD brings together a collection of up-to-date occupational safety and health resources, including high value web sites such as the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and International Labour Office (ILO), which help all those seeking quality information".
Dr Jukka Takala, Executive Director, Workplace Safety and Health Institute, Singapore was formerly Director of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and formerly the ILO Director of SafeWork, InFocus Programme on Safety and Health at Work and the Environment, Geneva.