Press Release – 31 July 2009
Recession tightening the budget? Missing OSH-ROM? Why not take OSH UPDATE? Don’t make decisions without quality OSH information
OSH UPDATE – arguably one of the best collections of full text and bibliographic health and safety information, is continuously updated as new data is published.
You may have had access to OSH-ROM for many years and will now know that it is ceasing publication. OSH-ROM was created by Sheila Pantry OBE who subsequently, in 2004, produced OSH UPDATE.
- OSH UPDATE has 19 databases containing validated and authoritative worldwide information on all aspects of health and safety at work.
- Contain over 800,000 records containing thousands of links to full text documents containing guidance, advice, research results, standards etc on all aspects of worked related health and safety
- It has user-friendly powerful software that takes you direct to the documents and information that you are seeking
- Is the lowest priced collection in the world of occupational safety and health (OSH) information
- Will help you keep up-to-date easy and cheaply.
- Used by organisations worldwide from government departments, research laboratories, private companies, institutions, associations to individual consultants.
Don’t make health and safety decisions without consulting the world’s authoritative and validated guidance and advice that is found within OSH UPDATE. www.oshupdate.com
Why not take a FREE NO OBLIGATION TRIAL FOR 15 DAY OF OSH UPDATE now?
Send your request at www.sheilapantry.com/interest.html
Contact: Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd, Sheffield S26 1JG, UK | Tel: +44 (0) 1909 771024 |
Fax: +44 (0) 1909 772829 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites: www.sheilapantry.com | www.oshworld.com | www.shebuyersguide.com | www.oshupdate.com | www.fireinf.com