News from around the World
International Women’s Day collaboration
International Women’s Day (IWD) is celebrated annually on March 8, yet the global campaign theme continues all year long to encourage and galvanize action.
IWD has a long history, having been around since 1911. Today, everyone everywhere can play a part in helping forge women’s equality. All IWD activity is valid, that’s what makes IWD inclusive.
IWD is supported by organizations, groups, governments and individuals worldwide committed to a more gender equal world.
The IWD website offers useful and informative tools and resources to help plan IWD activity, and showcases how groups and individuals worldwide mark the day.
There are many IWD relationship opportunities and project collaborations available.
Train with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) in May 2023
HSE’s team of trainers are specialists in areas such as health and safety research, investigation and policy.
This means that you can be confident that your training is designed around real-world experiences and delivered by real-life experts.
- 10 May 2023 – Machinery Series – PUWER
- 16 to 18 May 2023 – COSHH Training – Practical Assessment and Control
- 16 May 2023 – Machinery Series – Machinery Risk Assessment Essentials
- 18 May 2023 – HSE Inspectors’ Guide to Electrical Safety
- 18 May 2023 – Machinery Series – UK Machinery Regulations
- 18 May 2023 – NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
- 23 May 2023 – NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work
- 24 May 2023 – NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence
- 25 May 2023 – Fundamentals of Hydrogen
- 25 May 2023 – HSE Inspectors’ Guide to Risk Management: Risk Assessment and Control
- 25 May 2023 – Pressure Systems Awareness