Hydrogen and the UK’s decarbonisation activities
Sheila Pantry OBE
HSE’s Safe Net Zero solutions integrate health and safety into the development and deployment of the new and novel technologies underpinning the UK’s decarbonisation activities.
Here’s a roundup of HSE’s latest news:
- Free HSE hydrogen webinar – save the date
- HSE Research and Consultancy is hosting a free webinar entitled Hydrogen Safety – Achieving Safe Net Zero
- International Conference on Hydrogen Safety (ICHS) – now booking
- HSE scientists are among a number of key speakers accepted to present at this year’s prestigious International Conference on Hydrogen Safety (ICHS)
- The 2021 HSE Annual Science Review – read all about it
- HSE first started working in hydrogen technology participating in a number of pioneering European Union (EU) projects that investigated the use of hydrogen in transport applications and its associated infrastructure.
Full details: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKHSE/bulletins/2e62d77
OSH UPDATE + FIRE
OSH UPDATE + FIRE is:
- long established from mid 1990s with some of the databases in the collection service having information going back over 80 years or more.
- easily searchable by keywords, titles, journal names, standard number, authors, organisations, and will keep you and your colleagues alerted to hot topics such as coronavirus, COVID-19 pandemic, air pollution, robots in the workplace, stress, violence and aggression in the workplace, workplace health risks, lone workers, preparedness and business continuity, risk assessment, bio-terrorism, management of road risks, all aspects of fire and related fire topics, workplace health and safety including mental health and much more.
- arguably the largest electronic collection in the World with very wide range of subject areas from worldwide sources. There is a special collection of OSH legislation, guidance and advice within OSH UPDATE and FIRE! And the subscription is very budget friendly!
The 26 databases and contents are from worldwide class organisations such as the US NIOSH, the UK Health and Safety Executive, the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, ILO – the International Labour Organisation, the World Health Organisation, governments of countries, and many more similar global organisations and national occupational health and safety institutions and organisations.
Because of the current world challenges to control the pandemic it is a good time for all organisations worldwide to review their health and safety goals for 2021 and beyond decide on the training or re-training that is needed for all levels of staff and most definitely update their information resources.
Check out these successful efforts that are collected in OSH UPDATE + FIRE and OSHWORLD and introduce them into your workplace!
It is always good to keep researching and finding out if there are services and other ways of keeping up to date in this fast-changing world of ours.
Time is precious and many people are really stretched in their jobs and find it difficult to keep ahead in current knowledge that they should have for their jobs.
So, help is at hand for those working in health, safety and fire and fire related industries which are brought together in an easy-to-use web service entitled OSH UPDATE + FIRE that is constantly being updated.
Then try these long established Practical, Affordable Solutions for your health, safety, fire and environment information needs for a 15-DAY FREE NO OBLIGATION TRIAL contact: Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd email: email@example.com or fill in the Interest form www.sheilapantry.com/interest.html
Keep up to date with the very latest authoritative and validated guidance and advice by using the very affordable OSH UPDATE + FIRE www.oshupdate.com long established electronic collection service containing over 1,170,550 million pieces of information including legislation.