Want to keep up-to-date in health, safety, hygiene, road safety, water safety and
many more topics?
Then OSH UPDATE is the answer... take a 30 day free trial now!
Want to keep up-to-date in worldwide occupational health, safety, hygiene, road safety, water safety, environment trends and the latest information?
Do budget constraints not allow you to buy all the journals, newsletters and documents that contain the latest information?
Can't afford the time to search for the latest information, legislation and standards? No staff to search for this information?
And no time yourself to spend hours searching for information?
Then this newly launched, very affordable Internet based service OSH UPDATE, from Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd is the answer for you. Powered by Head Software International's Headfast/Discovery Internet publishing software, OSH UPDATE is now available and is updated monthly www.oshupdate.com
It currently contains nine bibliographic databases from worldwide authoritative sources such as:
- UK Health and Safety Executive HSELINE
- UK Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- NIOSHTICS US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Canada Ryerson University RILOSH
- CISDOC the International Labour Office CIS Health and Safety Centre
- ILO Recommendations, Protocols and Conventions
- European Union legislation and other legislation sources
- OSH standards specifications including those from the British Standards Institution
- Publications from the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
OSH UPDATE records has links to the full text where possible.
OSH UPDATE will expand - we are continuing to make agreements with other well-known information producers around the world and these databases will also be included. As well as the latest information, many reference sources go back 80 or more years and so a valuable tool for researchers.
This new aggregation of databases contains thousands of relevant references with abstracts or keywords and will keep you and your colleagues alerted to hot topics such as the health risks of nanotechnology, corporate killing and corporate social responsibility, bio-terrorism, management of road risks, preparedness and business continuity, risk assessment.
The title price for a single user via the Internet is GBP250.00/Euros 360.00 /US$ 450.00 per year - less than 68 pence/1 Euro /1.2 dollars per day
The price* (see below for further details) reflects our aim to bring health and safety guidance, Advice, research, journal articles, papers, standards to the attention of health and safety practitioners and managers, researchers, trade union safety representatives, occupational physicians, information specialists in industry, colleges and universities, government staff, inspectors, university and college safety directors, university and college lecturers and those in training - at a cost that is affordable and a service that is time efficient.
A user in Finland says "OSH UPDATE it is excellent and easy to use". A Hong Kong user says it is what they need to keep them up-to-date.
ORDER FORM FOR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL OSH UPDATE
If you are interested in taking up this service on trial please complete the OSH UPDATE Interest Form, or contact us to ask further questions.
Sheila Pantry OBE BA FCLIP, Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd | 85 The Meadows,
Todwick, Sheffield S26 1JG, UK | Tel: +44 (0) 1909 771024 | Fax: +44 (0) 1909 772829
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| www.sheilapantry.com |
| www.shebuyersguide.com |
Electronic Products: Environment and Waste Plus | Fire Worldwide | OSH Ireland | OSH UPDATE
*Subscription for one year - monthly updates OSH UPDATE
- Single user GBP 250.00 per year
- 2 - 4 simultaneous users GBP 375.00 per year
- 5 - 8 simultaneous users GBP 500.00 per year
- 9 - 12 simultaneous users GBP 750.00 per year
- 13 - 16 simultaneous users GBP 1000.00 per year
- if more simultaneous users are required then please ask price!
Or why not join up with others to make a consortia?