EurOhse2004: helping you to keep ahead with health, safety, fire and construction standards
Following on the successful 2003 EurOHSE conference held in London November 2003, Angel Business Communications - publisher of EurOhs: European Occupational Health and Safety Magazine and newsletter and Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd are now organising the EurOhse2004 conference to be held on 10 and 11 November 2004 at the Royal National Hotel, Russell Square, in London, UK.
The conference programme looks further at the themes of the European Commission's Adapting to change in work and society: a new Community Strategy on health and safety at Work 2002-2006 and this year EUROHSE 2004 Conference: Health in the Workplace looks at different aspects.
EurOHSE 2004 conference will provide key points for future activities for all those responsible for securing good standards of health and safety in the workplace, and excellent networking opportunities. The two-day conference will have sessions on:
- European actions and initiatives
- Fitness for Work including drug and alcohol and stress
- 2004 European Year of Construction including fire safety and behavioural safety
- Preparedness and business continuity including the REACH programme
A number of eminent speakers with backgrounds in government, industry, research and education have agreed to speak. They include:
- Paul Glynn, European Commission for the Working Environment, Brussels, Belgium
- Jan Blok, Dutch Labour Inspectorate and International Association of Labour Inspection
- Laurence Vogel, Trade Union Technical Bureau, Brussels, Belgium
- Elizabeth Gyngell, Health and Safety Executive, UK
- Ava Fine, A2 Consulting, UK
- Carole Spiers, Carole Spiers Group International
- Philip White, Health and Safety Executive, Head of Construction
- Dennis Davis, OBE - International Committee for the Prevention and Extinction of Fire (CTIF) and HM Chief Inspector of Fire Services, Scotland
- Dr Tim Marsh, Co-founder and Managing Director, Ryder-Marsh International
- Axel Wenblad, Senior Vice President, Skanska, Sweden
- Les Moseley, Coventry University, Centre for Disaster Management, UK
- Lena Perenius, Director of Cefic with responsibility for Cefic activities in health, safety and the environment, Brussels, Belgium
- Lawrence Waterman, Chairman of Sypol and President of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), UK
Chairmen are Professor Peter Waterhouse, Dr Brian Kellard and John Howard - Director of RoSPA.
Opportunities for networking and hearing the latest information. Bookings have already been made. It is the major conference of 2004! There will also be a small exhibition.
We look forward to seeing you in London in November.
For fuller details regarding the speakers and their topics see www.eurohse2004.com
To Book contact: Mary Meadows, Office and Logistics Manager, European Occupational Health and Safety Magazine (EurOhs), Angel Business Communications Ltd, 34 Warwick Road, Kenilworth CV8 1HE, Warwickshire, UK | Tel: +44 (0) 1926 512424 | Fax: +44 (0) 1926 512948 | Email: email@example.com
For fuller details see www.eurohse2004.com